The previous file could not be placed. The previous file could not be placed.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

The previous file could not be placed.

Started by iamdoxie, August 01, 2005, 03:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamdoxie

My coppermine installation has been working OK until today. Went to bed last night and woke up to this error message:

You have successfully placed all the files.

I have looked all over the forum and don't see anything that seems to help me figure it out on my own.

I have made sure and CHMODED to 777 all the correct folders.

Please help.

I have made a Test account

L: Test
P: 123

I have changed it to Single Upload and have it in Debug Mode for everyone.  Can anyone please advise on how to fix this.  This is the first day we have had the Photo Gallery open and we are using it as a standalone.

Angeline

Nibbler

The file 'albums/userpics/10006/avatar.png' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 44x100 'albums/userpics/10006/avatar.png' 'albums/userpics/10006/thumb_avatar.png'

The convert program said:
sh: convert: command not found

Verify your setting for the IM path in config or switch to GD2 if available.

iamdoxie

Here are my error messages step by step as I am uploading.  

QuoteCategory Albums Files

Notice: Undefined index: cat_thumb in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/themes/rainy_day/theme.php on line 1155

Notice: Undefined index: cat_albums in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/themes/rainy_day/theme.php on line 1157

When going to UPLOAD:

QuoteQuote:
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 250

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 256

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 256

After Upload and SUCCESSFUL message:

QuoteQuote:
Notice: Undefined variable: file_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 1940

Notice: Undefined variable: URI_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 1941

Notice: Undefined variable: zip_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 1942

Then THIS MESSAGE:

QuoteQuote:
Notice: Undefined index: OS in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 157

Then after placing the file it says:

QuoteQuote:
Notice: Undefined index: user1 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 2146

Notice: Undefined index: user2 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 2147

Notice: Undefined index: user3 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 2148

Notice: Undefined index: user4 in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 2149

Notice: Undefined index: OS in /hsphere/local/home/suepolin/iamdoxie.com/coppermine_dir/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 157

and a nice confussing message of :

QuoteQuote:

You have successfully placed all the files.

That is each error message along the steps to upload while in Debug mode.

iamdoxie

Ok so this is because I have not filled in the Convert Path in the Config Panel for IM?

I just need to contact my host to find that out?

Angeline

Nibbler

Yes, if select Imagemagick in config then you have to provide the path to where imagemagick is installed. You get this information from your server admin or webhost.

iamdoxie

But Specifically for the Convert Utility?

QuotePath to ImageMagick 'convert' utility (example /usr/bin/X11/)

Not this one?
QuoteCommand line options for ImageMagick  -antialias

I am new to this.  I don't understand how I got all the pictures in there that I have and this is just now happening.

Thanks for the help.  I will try that out.

Angeline

iamdoxie

Thank You VERY much..  It is now up and working.

Angeline