Strange Low Rez Thumbnails Strange Low Rez Thumbnails

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Strange Low Rez Thumbnails

Started by Rich T, August 09, 2005, 11:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich T

Hi all, just new here, my first post :-). I have uploaded Coppermine and started palyin, it looks excellent. I have come across what looks like a bug ???. Every now and then, an odd thumbnail uploads, it is like it is 64 colours or something. Otheres are full res.

Any thoughts ?.

Rich Turner
Perth, Australia.

Nibbler

Rich T

Joachim Müller

post a deep link to the thumb that is not good.

Side note: you chose a size for intermediate pics that is much to high.

Rich T

Here you go

http://www.nihontomessageboard.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/thumb_akasaka_tadatoki_mokume.jpg

Thanks for the help. As to to high a size for Intermediate pics, what do you mean ???, not sure I undestand everything here yet. Do yo umean too high a resolution ?.

Cheers

Richard

Rich T

I just revisited my setting, I had Intermediate images turned off...

Not sure what yo umean now ?.

Cheers

Richard

Joachim Müller

review you settings in coppermine's config: you probably have set "Method for resizing images" to GD1, although you appear to have GD2 on your server. Set it to GD2, then use admin tools to re-create your intermediate and thumbnail pics.

Rich T

Cool, well spoted :-), that fixed it all.

Thanks mate

Rich