'Cannot create write file.' 'Cannot create write file.'

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

'Cannot create write file.'

Started by Joodie, August 10, 2005, 05:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joodie

Alright so I recently installed Coppermine to my site using Fantastico. I created bunches of albums, etc. Today I was uploading pictures when all of a sudden I went to the upload page and all of this script was on the top:

QuoteWarning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 453

I didn't fuss with any of the code or anything. It just appeared after I uploaded a few more images. When I try to upload a picture it now tells me that 0 uploads were successful. The error message it gives me is 'Cannot create write file.' Also on the top of that error screen this code is on top:

QuoteWarning: touch(): Unable to create file ./albums/edit/mURI_temp_041fa992.jpg because Permission denied in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 1788

Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/mURI_temp_041fa992.jpg (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/lusciou/public_html/member/gallery/upload.php on line 1791

I really have no idea why or how this happened. Please help me. ???
- Joodie

Caio Magno

I am with the same problem if somebody power me ajudar!!!Acho that the folder fulled.  my email is caiomagnoto@hotmail.com ???

Joachim Müller

has been asked a thousand times, search the board. Quick solution: CHMOD as suggested in docs, rename your edit folder and re-create a new one, update your coppermine gallery, you're using an outdated version.

@Caio Magno: there's no support by email, but you can enable thread notification.