warning move_uploaded_file warning move_uploaded_file

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

warning move_uploaded_file

Started by armageddon05, August 22, 2005, 12:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armageddon05

help anyone know how i can fix this error  ;D

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_9a915b12.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dc3admin/public_html/dc3gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpmKnQkc' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_9a915b12.gif' in /home/dc3admin/public_html/dc3gallery/upload.php on line 1197

this is what i get when trying to upload, seems to be only on the newer version when i used the lastest version it worked great.

Joachim Müller

search the board, has been asked a thousand times, supporters won't repeat the answer for you.

armageddon05

thats a pathetic response this is a support forum right  ???

and your telling peeps top search the forums have youa ctually seen how big they are and peeps enter them in a  dif way

a link or somet to a previous thread would be helpfull

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

running a forum does not mean that supporters are willing to repeat the same answer over and over again. We're humans, not parrots.