Installation of 1.4 and missing files Installation of 1.4 and missing files

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Installation of 1.4 and missing files

Started by Dr_Michael, August 23, 2005, 10:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Michael

I have experience with 1.3 version (have installed it in several sites). However when I tried to install 1.4, I did it succesfully but it seems some files are missing. In the versioncheck, it says that 115 Mandatory files are missing. I deleted all the files, uploaded them again and installed for one more time, but same results. What do I miss?

Joachim Müller

I have no idea what you did wrong - maybe you haven't preserved the folder structure when unzipping the package. However, this is not a valid bug report, as the problem can't be replicated by others, and there's no support for cpg1.4 yet, so I'm marking this thread as "Invalid"

Dr_Michael

I figured it out:
I checked the option "coppermine is installed in the webroot" and now its ok! 0 mandatory files are missing :)
However, I have another problem: Config doesnt show any settings... Page is like empty!

Dr_Michael

When I open the config page, this is what I get (see attachment). What is going wrong with config? Where are the settings?

Joachim Müller

1) We have a "One issue per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up
2) As I said: cpg1.4.1 goes currently unsupported!
3) The issue you've posted has already been reported, search the board before posting

Locking this thread now, as THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR CPG1.4.x YET!