Only files with the following extensions are accepted : Only files with the following extensions are accepted :

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Only files with the following extensions are accepted :

Started by smaring, September 22, 2005, 11:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smaring

Read the "upload" faqs and such, and didn't find anything in the forums.  So here goes ....

When uploading an "ai" file I get:

Only files with the following extensions are accepted :

jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/asf/asx/mpg/mpeg/wmv/swf/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd/ram/ra/rm/tiff/tif/doc/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/pps/ppt/zip/rar/gz/mdb.

Where is this coming from?  I'd like to add a few file types.

Cheers,
Steve

smaring

I figure that is the definition of the combined "ALL" for Allowed Images, Movies, Audio, and Documents in the config screen.  I tried to explicitly add it to Documents with "doc,txt,rtf,pdf,xls,pps,ppt,zip,rar,gz,mdb,psd,ai,pub" like the manual says to do, but it ended up getting just "." in place of the ALL case of "jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/ ....."

artistsinhawaii

Can't help you with the coding but look into update.sql and search for jpg.

Study the strings there and make your additions accordingly,
then run update database from Admin tools.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.