CPG 1.4.1 bridge with YaBB? CPG 1.4.1 bridge with YaBB?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

CPG 1.4.1 bridge with YaBB?

Started by Dr_Michael, October 07, 2005, 09:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Michael

Will the final version of CPG 1.4.1 have a bridge with YaBB SE?
It is neccessary for us please.  ??? :-\\
Thank you in advance.

Joachim Müller

no, it won't contain a YaBB SE bridge, as YaBB SE support has run out. It's recommended that you upgrade your bbs to SMF. Yours is not an actual bug report, but a feature request, so I'm marking this thread as "invalid".

Dr_Michael

We cant upgrade. Our forum is so custom made, that it cant upgrade. So please, is it so tough to create a yabb bridge?

Joachim Müller

no, in fact you could use a smf bridge and modify accordingly. There's no support for cpg1.4.x though yet.

Dr_Michael

Quote from: GauGau on October 07, 2005, 11:10:02 AM
no, in fact you could use a smf bridge and modify accordingly. There's no support for cpg1.4.x though yet.

Can somebody help me modify the SMF bridge please?

Joachim Müller

This is the bugs board. Yours is not a bug, so I marked it as "inavlid". Posting in this thread adds background noise to the bugs board. Please don't. The dev team members probably won't look into this. Locking this thread.