Unable to upload Unable to upload

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Unable to upload

Started by Hersha, October 19, 2005, 09:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hersha

Currently  the only way i can upload to CPG is with batch upload. Im running version 1.3.5 with IM.

Heres the error i get

The file 'albums/userpics/10001/psp411_com-mods-302-1.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x56 'albums/userpics/10001/psp411_com-mods-302-1.jpg' 'albums/userpics/10001/thumb_psp411_com-mods-302-1.jpg'

The convert program said:
convert: unable to open image `albums/userpics/10001/psp411_com-mods-302-1.jpg': Permission denied.

I've checked and rechecked all the permissions and even tried making everything in the server 777 with no success
It appears that the images are not getting uploaded right. The images show up in their mHTTP for in the edit folder but never end up in int userpics/10001/ folder.

also when i run  versioncheck and its says alot of the files are not there when they are. not sure if its related or not.

Heres the website
http://sicpics.ath.cx
user: test
pass: test

Joachim Müller

use GD instead of ImageMagick then.

Hersha

Ok thanks for that information. But now i get a new error when trying to upload

Script called without the required parameter(s).

File: /var/www/sicpics/db_input.php - Line: 41

Thanks

*edit*  hmm php isnt seeing the register_long_arrays command anymore after i loaded the gd module. maybe i should try a source install

Joachim Müller

Your site is down for me. Obviously, you're trying to run your own server. Not recommended unless you really, really know your way around. What exactly is the question?