Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op

Started by zillarat, January 15, 2006, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zillarat

every time i try to upload any file it says at the top

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/whites/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpzm4T9F' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg' in /home/whites/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

and it wont upload it anyone know how to fix this??

Joachim Müller

rename your edit folder in the albums folder (e.g. to edit_old), using your FTP app. Create a new edit folder and CHMOD as suggested in the docs.

zillarat

i keep getting upload Not a GD extension. right now im doing the file edit i found but i tryed to change to image magick upload of gif still dident work but i was wondering how i can allow .tga files??

Joachim Müller

Uploading tga files is a different issue and should have been posted in a separate thread. GD only has support for jpg, png and gif (if cpg1.3.x is patched/modded). Only ImageMagick is capable to upload more image file types. However, before you try installing ImageMagick, read the FAQ. I recommend not using tga, but converting it on your client to jpg.