Template Error Template Error

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Template Error

Started by MothBox, January 16, 2006, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MothBox

I upgraded to 1.4 and now I get a template error whenever I click on a thumbnail to go to the larger image:

Template error
Failed to find block 'ecard_button'(#(<!-- BEGIN ecard_button -->)(.*?)(<!-- END ecard_button -->)#s) in :

<tr>

<td align="left" style="padding-top:20px;">&laquo; <a href="{PREV_TGT}" title="{PREV_TITLE}">Previous Photo</a></td>

<td align="right" style="padding-top:20px;"><a href="{NEXT_TGT}" title="{NEXT_TITLE}">Next Photo</a> &raquo;</td>

</tr>

<tr.>

<td colspan="2">

<BR>

<p class="postmetadata graybox">
<small>

<font color="#FFFFFF">You can start a <a href="{SLIDESHOW_TGT}" title="{SLIDESHOW_TITLE}">slideshow</a> of all photos in <a href="{THUMB_TGT}" title="{THUMB_TITLE}">this album</a>, or you can <a href="#respond">leave comments</a> about this photo.  You can rip the piss out of whoever is in the picture in the <a target="_blank" href="http://mothbox.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=8">forum</a> too if you want!  I don't give a *beep*.</font>

</small>

</p>

</td>

</tr>

I'm sure all I have to do is add something about the ecard thing.  But it's been ages since I've edited any of these files, so I can't remember what I'm doing or which files to edit.

Tranz

Please read the docs on upgrading your theme.

MothBox

Looked round, and can't find what I'm actually meant to do...

MothBox

I updated it through my cpanel on the actuall website so I didn't manualy do anything.  As far as I know the rest of the theme is ok, so do I really need to do all of the stuff in that tutorial?

Don't I just need to put the stuff about ecards back in?  I dieleted all of the ecard stuff out of the template ages ago and it was all working ok.

Is it just because of that?

Tranz

You are using a custom theme. Fantastico does not upgrade custom themes. You will need to do it yourself.

Joachim Müller

you need to do a manual upgrade to cpg1.4.3 anyway, as the buggy fantastico auto-installer still has version cpg1.4.2