Registered Users Cannot Upload Photos To Public Gallery Registered Users Cannot Upload Photos To Public Gallery

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Registered Users Cannot Upload Photos To Public Gallery

Started by chaooo, March 13, 2006, 07:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaooo

Hello~

I got a really serious problem, as admin I can upload photos to a public category in my photo gallery but if I change to user mode or test with a user account I won't be able to upload photos to those categories. Now the only thing my users can do is to create their own album in "User galleries" and upload pictures there. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thank you so much!

ps. My gallery addr. is http://peacechina.net/gallery

Sincerely
  chao

Nibbler

Check the groups page and album properties, you need to allow public uploads there.

Joachim Müller

Don't switch to user mode to test-drive upload privileges for regular users, as the user mode toggles only the admin controls, but not the privileges. Use your non-admin test user account for testing instead.

Nibbler

chaooo