large mp3s won't play in firefox large mp3s won't play in firefox

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

large mp3s won't play in firefox

Started by pen_b, June 13, 2006, 01:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pen_b

Greetings:

At the following link, I have a bit of a problem:

http://www.youeithergetitoryoudont.com/Steve/cpg148/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=3

The file referenced above if about a 4.5MB file.

In Internet Explorer, the WMP interface shows up and works fine.  In Firefox, all files under the size of 1MB work fine, but I have not been able to test other large files as of yet.  (I have increased the max file size in the Coppermine gallery config to 15000KB and my PHP/apache upload modification is also allowing 15MB files.   No issues there.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why Firefox pukes and how to fix it?  I'm...concerned.

Thanks!

Peace!

PS:  I apologize if this has been asked before.  Every search term and phrase I could think of told me to get more specific.  I finally gave up after about 8 different tries and configurations.  Apologies in advance if needed.

Sami

fine for me both (IE & FF) paly the file !!!
Your FF has a issue.
check your FF setting
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

pen_b

Hrmmm...  Any idea what to check exactly?  It works on EVERY other file...on that same site...except this one large one?  You checked that one single file, right?  The 'New Electric Tunes' one?

Sami

yea , and it's played ... nothing wrong !
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board