Cannot access Groups Tab Cannot access Groups Tab

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Cannot access Groups Tab

Started by melissah, June 17, 2006, 07:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melissah

I have just had someone try and upload to my gallery but they werent given access to the whole list of albumsavailable they were only able to upload to one they had created themselves.
I realise I need to access groups in order to check wethere or not the albums are set correctly but when I click on groups i get the following error message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/scrapwor/public_html/cpg145/groupmgr.php on line 1245

I havent played with any of the php files as I am ont that confident in what I am doing.
If I need to post any additional information please let me know...

Thankyou in advance

Paver

That line number 1245 seems way too large.  As you see in the error message, that's a syntax error (basically a typo), and so shouldn't show up if you have the unmodified files.

If you are not running the current version 1.4.8, I would recommend upgrading to take care of a few security issues.  This would also give you clean versions of the scripts and so should solve your group manager problem.

I'm guessing the script is corrupt (bad download initially or a file error on the web server).

melissah

Ok will upgrade now

Thankyou for your help! :)