Problems with the 'Browsable interface' Problems with the 'Browsable interface'

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Problems with the 'Browsable interface'

Started by Siberiantiger, August 04, 2006, 03:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siberiantiger

When i choose to use 'Browsabel interface' when mass uploading pictures, the field is greyed out so i cannot browse

And a messege appears saying something about "There are no foldes inside the 'album' folder. please create a folder inside the "albums" folder and upload your files there..."

But there is actually 2 folders there, (1 folder and 1 subfolder)

the other view works fine, but i am going to have a large structure with lots of files in it so i would prefer to user the browse interface.. please help me.

I am using IE 6.0.299.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr_0950301-1519 (i suppose that version supports iframes?!)

Joachim Müller

The client OS doesn't matter. I guess your server OS is Windows. The browsable batch-add interface doesn't work on Windows-driven servers (known issue, has been reported frequently). Please confirm that this is the case for you. If yes, switch to "classic" interface (browsable batch-add interface = no).

Siberiantiger

Joachim Müller

OK, know issue then, do as I suggested. You have speed-posted many support requests in short succession. We understand that you're excited about Coppermine and want fast solutions. However, this is not your personal hotline. Most of your questions have already been asked and answered, or are being explained in the docs. Please read the docs first. Re-read them. Use the search. If the search doesn't return the desired results, rephrase your search. Only if you have spent a sufficient amount of time one solving your questions on your own you're meant to post them.

Siberiantiger