Changing date! Changing date!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Changing date!

Started by Wladimir, August 29, 2006, 07:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wladimir

I installed coppermine gallery at my site and it works perfectly. Now I'm setting template...

And I have question:
How can I change date of uploaded image???

Thanks for reading and help!

Wladimir..

Joachim Müller

Do you want to modify the actual time stamp or the way it is being displayed (the time format)?

Wladimir

Quote from: GauGau on August 29, 2006, 11:26:06 PM
Do you want to modify the actual time stamp or the way it is being displayed (the time format)?
Below image it stands Aug 29 2006, and I want to change it to April 15 2006, how?

Joachim Müller

Well, you uploaded today, so why should it display a date from the past? If you want to modify the date, you'll have to manually edit the database using a tool like phpMyAdmin or similar. You'll have to apply a Unix time stamp.

Wladimir

Quote from: GauGau on August 29, 2006, 11:38:47 PM
Well, you uploaded today, so why should it display a date from the past? If you want to modify the date, you'll have to manually edit the database using a tool like phpMyAdmin or similar. You'll have to apply a Unix time stamp.
Well, I want to change date because I want to publish my gallery (http://wladimir.byethost11.com/artofwladimir/english/gallery.php) images with real date realise. Can you tell me more about editing database!?

Joachim Müller

Not a coppermine-driven gallery as far as I can see.

Wladimir

I'm making Coppermine gallery here ---> http://wladimir.byethost11.com/artofwladimir/gallery
That one is an old gallery!

Joachim Müller

As suggested, you'll need phpMyAdmin to edit your database directly. You will have to edit the entries in the ctime column - they are in time stamp format.

Wladimir

I have that admin thing at byethost.com... Thank you very very much, I'll try to do that! But I thouth out new way (just writing in discription made in ...)

Thanks anyway,
Wlad

Joachim Müller

Quote from: Wladimir on August 30, 2006, 02:03:15 PM
I have that admin thing at byethost.com... Thank you very very much, I'll try to do that!
Be extra carefull - if you're not exactly sure what you're doing, you can easily ruin your entire gallery. Make a backup before fiddling with the database.

Quote from: Wladimir on August 30, 2006, 02:03:15 PM
But I thouth out new way (just writing in discription made in ...)
That's the recommended solution anyway.