Display Slideshow Only? Display Slideshow Only?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Display Slideshow Only?

Started by shamrock, August 30, 2006, 03:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shamrock

Hi there.  This is my first post so please forgive me if it is out of place.  I've been searching the forums and cannot quite find the answer I am looking for. 

My question is:  How can I configure a page that will only show the images from an album in the slideshow on an external html webpage?  What I want to do is be able to embed the slideshow directly from coppermine into my existing website homepage.  I don't need all the template info like the header and menu controls....just interested in the slideshow playing in a little box off to the side of my homepage.  Can this be done?

Thanks!!

sham

Joachim Müller

shamrock

Visited the link and it's not really what I'm looking for ...this link just lets you add random images from your albums to your website.  In order to see new pics you would have to keep refreshing the page. 

I'm looking for the functionality of the slideshow view where you can see all the pictures in the album without having to refresh the page much like if you were to click on it directly from the URL http://www.xxxxxxxxx.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=1&pid=1&slideshow=5000  The only exception is that I would like the little slideshow to play in a box on my homepage.  I can insert the above url into an iframe on my homepage but then you have to scroll past the headers and menus to see the slideshow.  Is there a way to just get the slideshow by itself to display?

Thanks!

sham

Joachim Müller

Quote from: shamrock on August 30, 2006, 08:31:41 PM
Visited the link and it's not really what I'm looking for ...this link just lets you add random images from your albums to your website.  In order to see new pics you would have to keep refreshing the page. 
You can display all types of content taken from coppermine, not just random images. It's easy to come up with some JavaScript slideshow that embeds several images taken from your coppermine by cpmFetch into a slideshow on your non-coppermine page. Please read more carefully.