Missing: Insert Selected Files button Missing: Insert Selected Files button

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Missing: Insert Selected Files button

Started by eBBy, September 30, 2006, 03:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBBy

After having first this problem http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=36800.0

I now have a similar, yet other problem...

Unable to batch-add the pictures in the selected album. Seems like another button's gone ? :S

http://ebbele.wijnstra.net/pictures/004.GIF

Missing: Insert Selected Files button

Any ideas ?
Thanks again for any assistance!
Much appreciated :)

lamama

What Theme are you using?
Did you try it with another theme selected?

eBBy

Thanks for responding.

I was using the Waterdrop theme. Also with the classic theme, the same happens.

No button to add the pictures into the album :/

Any ideas ?
Anyone ?

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

I'd rather suspect that this is a language issue. Temporarily try switching to english and see if this cures your issue. If yes, get the most recent language file for your language (replacing http://ebbele.wijnstra.net/gallery/lang/dutch.php)

eBBy

For starters I've done a clean install (1.4.9) BUT the Fantastico installer is used! It's all configured as per default...

I've switched to Dutch, English, English_GB and English as a test. -> still no button!

I've reconfigured to 'factory settings'... even that doesn't help.

lamama

You did use Fantastico installer for your fresh install? Maybe you should search the board for "fantastico" to see how many users have problems with it.

I'd suggest: re-upload all your files (except config.inc.php and your albums folder) via FTP.

eBBy

Quote from: lamama on October 01, 2006, 06:16:29 PM
You did use Fantastico installer for your fresh install? Maybe you should search the board for "fantastico" to see how many users have problems with it.

I'd suggest: re-upload all your files (except config.inc.php and your albums folder) via FTP.

Well, till 1.4.9 it never gave me any problems ... :S

Oh well, I'll manually upload what's mentioned above and report back! :)

Thanks

eBBy

Damn!  :-\

Still not working!

Just uploaded the lot and tried to batch add a folder with 103 files into an album. When having selected the folder to obtain the pics from, the thumnails are coming up on the left. At the top I select the album the pics should go in to. Still, no button at the bottom of the page! :(

I just created a new album, for a fewer set of pictures. (13 pics) This works fine!? The button to insert the files now is there ?

Also, with my 1st attempt, the thumbnails stop after the 52nd picture... :S Is there a limitation as to the max number of  pics to batch add in one go ? Why is this ?

When doing some further checking: With another album containing exactly 53 files, also the button to insert the selected files does NOT appear. It only appears when there are 42 files in the album.

:S Que ?

(message has been edited/updated)

Thanks in advance :)

Nibbler

It's the exact same issue you had with the config page. Your host has imposed some kind of limit that is truncating long pages.

eBBy

Quote from: Nibbler on October 01, 2006, 10:18:49 PM
It's the exact same issue you had with the config page. Your host has imposed some kind of limit that is truncating long pages.

Thanks Nibbler, I came to the same conclusion. However I don't know how to resolve. What bit of code do I need to change ?

Also, I don't understand why this limitation is suddenly a problem ? I've not had this problem with having version 1.4.8 installled ?

Thanks in advance

-edit-
I've submitted a ticket to Hosting Unlimited. Hope that this helps...

Nibbler

I can't tell you what to change since the issue only affects your host. I can't replicate it myself in order to come up with a fix.

eBBy

Resolved by Hosting-Unlimited. Still don't know what they've changed though.

Any thanks for those who responsed! :)