rotating photos rotating photos

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

rotating photos

Started by RealiX, January 07, 2007, 04:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealiX

i've no previous problems with this issue till the last few days where i cant seem to rotate the uploaded images.
i click on the photo and another window with the edit & crop, rotate.. and options like that, which all seem same and alright. but after i choose the eg, -90 and save image or even preview, i'm redirected to a blank page.
i've done it before and it was a success. so can anyone highlight whats wrong this time?

eruss

RealiX

yes its similar problem and im logged in as admin. i dont have this problem last time. i have not change host or anything, except for a recent change in DNS but i dont think that will affect.
there's no solution on the precious thread, so how abt here?

Joachim Müller

There is a solution in the thread eruss has refered to: you're suppossed to read the sticky thread that explains server-sided limitations. If you want to see this changed and the server is yours to configure, change the parameters mentioned in the sticky thread. If you can't change them, you will have to live with those limitations and rotate the pics on the client before uploading (which is recommended anyway).