Batch add files - No new file was found - Error - Page 2 Batch add files - No new file was found - Error - Page 2

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch add files - No new file was found - Error

Started by bence8810, April 08, 2007, 09:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim Müller

I was refering to a hardening patch on the server.

bence8810

Hi

I asked the Admins at my webhosting, and they have no idea abou what you might be referring to. On top, I also have it in my home server, which definetally doesnt have a hardening patch, specially that I dont even know what that is, so I wouldnt have installed it.

Any other clue?

To recap:

I have the same site on two locations. One is my webhost, and one is on a Debian server at my house. First, i had it on the webhost location then I as it was, migrated to the home server for testing, but didnt do any modifications. They both have the same problem, so I would guess its with the DB or some of the files, but we already reuploaded the files......

Dont know what to touch next,

Thanks

Ben

Joachim Müller

I must confess that I'm running out of ideas as well.

bence8810

Hi

That is fine, I am sure this is one weird problem.

How do I go about it now, if fixing wont work? Reinstall is also fine for me, as long as it will bring back the full functionality.

I have a lot of folders with 1000s of pictures, so a quick method would be preferred. Can you help with that?

Thanks

Ben

bence8810

Hi

Still looking for a solution. I am ready to reinstall the whole library, but dont know where to start. I have all pictures hosted in the "album" folder, so if I save that, I should be fine importing all pics back? Is there an easy way to get all pictures back to the gallery?

Thanks

Ben

bence8810

Hi

Thread can be closed, case is solved. Actually it was never solved, what I did is removed the coppermine installation keeping the albums folder, removed the MySQL database, the user, and whatever was related to it, reinstalled it, and now I am importing the albums one by one with the batch add picture function.

Still dont know what could have gone wrong, but I am glad after all its slowly becoming available again,

Cheers, and thanks for all efforts helping me,

Ben