AJAX Real-Time Feed iSpy AJAX Real-Time Feed iSpy

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

AJAX Real-Time Feed iSpy

Started by will, November 13, 2007, 10:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will

Hi guys

Does anyone know if iSpy AJAX Real-Time Feed will work with coppermine and where I could get it from.

Thanks ;)

will

I think its not called iSpy, I know digg.com have digg spy but I was still wanting to know if this will work with coppermine. Here is some relevant information:

http://leftlogic.com/lounge/articles/jquery_spy ;)

Joachim Müller

Possible if you code it. Hasn't been done yet afaik - at least I have never heard of the tools you mention.

Quote from: will on November 13, 2007, 01:31:20 PM
Here is some relevant information
Not very relevant imo. As supporters are reluctant to read up all information on the pages you refer to, why don't you come up with a comprehensive overview what the tool you refer to actually does? Don't expect to be spoon-fed. After all, you want something from those who know their way around, so you should at least do your homeworks and come up with a description of what you want to accomplish.