[Solved]: Cant change album settings - No update needed. [Solved]: Cant change album settings - No update needed.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

[Solved]: Cant change album settings - No update needed.

Started by Bdany, June 19, 2008, 04:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bdany

Hi!

I have a problem with setting up permissions to albums. I wanted to make a new album, which can be visible only to registered users, but when i try to save theese settings, it says No update needed, and then nothing happens, and this album remains visible only to me. What can be the problem?

Bdany

Somehow i fixed it  :-[ Sorry for the new topic, please remove it.

Keep up the good work CPG team ;)

fpierrat

fpierrat

ok, should have read the doc before the forum threads...
When password present, always set on "to me only".
Simply suppress the password and THEN set on "registered users can view"

Joachim Müller

The issue of the original thread starter didn't deal with album password protection, but something different. Sadly, he did not resolve his thread for the benefit of others, but you shouldn't have hijacked it in the first place, as you issue differs. Anyway, thanks for returning and posting your solution (which is not the solution for the issue of the original thread starter though). Locking.