Odd Batch Add Error Odd Batch Add Error

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Odd Batch Add Error

Started by cbweb, October 07, 2008, 11:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbweb

Okay, so ANY time I use batch add I run into an odd error that just started showing up when I upgraded.

I'll do everything that is necessary -- create the folder in FTP, CHMOD it, and then in my web browser I'll attempt to add them but when I add them I get the PB error, but that's only if I click on a text link that reads "click for details or to reload" and an example of a link is:

http://www.chrispictures.com/addpic.php?aid=276&pic_file=X18yMDA4L21pc2Mvc3VwZXIvODMwNTQ2NzAuanBn&reload=48ebd9efcc747

Does anyone have any clue what is going on? It's been like this for over a month now, and I've tried so many different things.

Fabricio Ferrero

Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Joachim Müller

@fabri: That's not surprising, as addpic.php is part of the batch-add process, which is an admin-only feature. Since we're not logged in as admins on your gallery, we'll see that error message.

@cbweb: You tried to hijack someone else's thread, and the reply I posted there applies to this thread of your own as well:
Quote from: Joachim Müller on October 08, 2008, 10:01:09 AMdo exactly as suggested in the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues".