[Closed]: Give a rating+comment before upload.. [Closed]: Give a rating+comment before upload..

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

[Closed]: Give a rating+comment before upload..

Started by sOndakH, December 01, 2009, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sOndakH

Hello..

I want to ask,
Is there is feature that can manage upload ?
So we can limit upload, ex 1 day max 3 photos..
And before we upload we must give a comment and rating to other peoples photo first..
Can anybody help me..

thx u..

Joachim Müller

I already have told you what you need to do:
Quote from: Joachim Müller on December 01, 2009, 08:26:55 AM
Read board rules first, then search the board and read the docs.
Apparently, you ignored my advice, so your question will be ignored as well. Read board rules and do as suggested there!!!

sOndakH

i've read..

i cant find nothing in docs and search..

Joachim Müller

Really? Amazing.
Quote from: Joachim Müller on September 28, 2008, 10:27:07 AM
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.
Notice the use of the word "mandatory" and "always".

sOndakH

okay..

i've uninstall it..

my website is..
www.fotografer.info/coppermine/

Joachim Müller

No need to post a link to your gallery after having uninstalled it. Marking thread accordingly and locking. Thanks for nothing.