Coppermine forum plugin (cpgforum) for cpg1.5.x Coppermine forum plugin (cpgforum) for cpg1.5.x

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Coppermine forum plugin (cpgforum) for cpg1.5.x

Started by Αndré, May 08, 2010, 09:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Αndré

This is the standalone version of the forum plugin for Coppermine 1.5.x.

Collaborative work has stopped a long time ago, so I decided to move this plugin from foulu's svn to the official Coppermine svn.

Some libraries have been removed that comes with Coppermine 1.5.x out of the box and also some other cpg1.4.x related files have been removed.

Of course the plugin has been developed further, so if you are running Coppermine 1.5.x and the forum plugin, you should upgrade to the attached version. Here is the changelog since the svn moving. Older changes can be checked out here (no web interface).

There is still something to do until this plugin becomes a stable version:

• implement feature "New Topics  | Active topics  | Pending topics"
  • track user activities to show unread topics etc.
  • locked categories (only admin can post here)
  • user group depended access for categories

If you find some bugs, please report them here.

anueva

Hello,

I have a problem with the CPG Simple Forum plugin. as i say in the subject, i cant find out  how to make new topics????

anueva

anueva

Quote from: anueva on May 17, 2010, 10:59:57 AM
http://zephsgallery.com/forum.php

there is NO adult content, its just pictures for family...

here is username and password for testuser.

username: testuser
pw: testuser

Αndré

Quote from: anueva on May 17, 2010, 11:36:22 AM
username: testuser
pw: testuser
Doesn't work.

Anyway, you have to create a category & board in the forum manager, as you can only start new threads in boards (like in Coppermine you can only upload files to albums).

anueva

Quote from: Αndré on May 17, 2010, 11:45:40 AM
Doesn't work.

Anyway, you have to create a category & board in the forum manager, as you can only start new threads in boards (like in Coppermine you can only upload files to albums).

Thanks, i had already made a category but when you mention this i also saw the new board button.

isnt there any way for users to make boards?

Αndré

Quote from: anueva on May 17, 2010, 11:51:41 AM
isnt there any way for users to make boards?
No. That's beyond the concept of a forum imo. I don't know if that's possible in any forum application. Would be technically possible though.

mumtaz

Hi

I got this error message if I enable the forum:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in **********/galeria/plugins/forum/codebase.php  on line 155"

Whats wrong? I put the forum to Coppermine Photo Gallery Plugins folder (galery root/plugins/forum/codebase.php)

Joachim Müller

taucher_0815

Tried to install the plugin on version 1.5.4 on http://www.sk-foto.info.

Got the same Error as the poster before.
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in /var/www/*anon*/html/coppermine/plugins/forum/codebase.php  on line 155

Happens also when i try to install the "annotate"-Plugin (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,60622.0.html)

Other plugins install fine.

Αndré

Αndré

Error still doesn't occur for me. Can you please please post the error message for the annotation plugin in the appropriate thread? Thank you. And please post your PHP version.

taucher_0815

After activating PHP5 it went fine!

Shame on me that i have not tried it before :(

Works also fine for anntoate!

Αndré

Can you please test if it works with PHP4, when you change
    if ($stop) {
        echo <<< EOT
        <form action="{$superCage->server->getEscaped('REQUEST_URI')}" method="post">
            <input class="button" type="submit" name="submit" value="{$lang_common['go']}" name="submit" />
        </form>
EOT;
    }

to
    if ($stop) {
        echo '
        <form action="'.$superCage->server->getEscaped('REQUEST_URI').'" method="post">
            <input class="button" type="submit" name="submit" value="'.$lang_common['go'].'" name="submit" />
        </form>
';
    }

Thanks.

taucher_0815

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in /var/www/web1531/html/coppermine/plugins/sample/codebase.php  on line 74

PHP Version 4.4.9-0.dotdeb.1

Αndré

Quote from: taucher_0815 on June 03, 2010, 10:00:13 AM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in /var/www/web1531/html/coppermine/plugins/sample/codebase.php  on line 74
Does that error really occur if you try to install the forum plugin?

taucher_0815

grmpf... 2 things so close togeter and no coffee so far...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}' in /var/www/web1531/html/coppermine/plugins/forum/codebase.php on line 186

Αndré

:D

The same error occurs at another place. I'll check for embedded objects in the plugins folder.

Αndré

Attached updated plugin in initial post. Please try again with PHP4.