Separate page for all videos Separate page for all videos

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Separate page for all videos

Started by Dark_Coat, February 18, 2012, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Coat

I'm setting up coppermine 1.5.18 and using the plugins (more_meta_albums): v1.8.  Does anyone know if a plugin already exists or a hack that will let me add a new page that just loads thumbnails of all the videos that have been uploaded to the gallery?

-Dark_coat

floridaflatlander

Quote from: Dark_Coat on February 18, 2012, 09:37:25 AM
I'm setting up coppermine 1.5.18 and using the plugins (more_meta_albums): v1.8.  Does anyone know if a plugin already exists or a hack that will let me add a new page that just loads thumbnails of all the videos that have been uploaded to the gallery?

Can't you just have a category for videos, if you have vids that need to be in two albums you could use the keyword category link.

Αndré

Quote from: Dark_Coat on February 18, 2012, 09:37:25 AM
using the plugins (more_meta_albums)
IMHO the meta album
Quotemovie: All videos
is exactly what you're looking for.

Dark_Coat

Sorry for the late reply.  I tried using the meta-album but it doesn't update when new videos are uploaded.  It just shows a set amount.  I'm probably going to do the Video album in a Video category.  It is just a lot of moving files one at a time for me.

Αndré

Quote from: Dark_Coat on March 22, 2012, 03:45:21 AM
it doesn't update when new videos are uploaded
Please post a link to your gallery.

Quote from: Dark_Coat on March 22, 2012, 03:45:21 AM
I'm probably going to do the Video album in a Video category.  It is just a lot of moving files one at a time for me.
That's probably the worst choice. If you don't want to fix the meta album issue, you should consider to use the album keyword feature.

Dark_Coat

Only reason I can't post a link is the album is adult in nature.  :-[ .  However I'll look at the using the album keywords.  I'm still new to coppermine so I know I'm not taking advantage of a lot of its functionality.

Αndré

Quote from: Joachim Müller on September 28, 2008, 10:27:07 AM
If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.

Dark_Coat

I figured it out using the meta-album plugin. Thank you very much.