Captcha doesn't work Captcha doesn't work

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Captcha doesn't work

Started by shutter13, November 11, 2012, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutter13

I have never used captchas before, I simply didn't allow comments of new registrations, I recently tried enabling captcha and it doesn't work. I just upgraded to 1.5.20 with 0 modification to any files. I am using the hardwired theme, but the problem persists in the default theme.

www.naturecoastphotography.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

phill104

I cannot see the comment form to see what is not working. Maybe enable it for guests so we can see or ourselves the problem?

Also, do you see the same problem with the curve theme?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

shutter13

Sorry, I forgot I had comments turned off for guests. It is turned back on and I have the same issue with the curve theme.

I have not edited any files and since I recently upgraded, all files are a fresh install.

phill104

shutter13

I'm sorry I did not see that comment in the documentation, my server does not use GD2, I use imagemagick. Is there anyway to make it work with imagemagick?

phill104

No, sorry. But most servers these days run GD2. Maybe speak to your host or use Askimet instead.