Get no errors, but also no images. Get no errors, but also no images.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Get no errors, but also no images.

Started by mykingdom, July 08, 2004, 12:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykingdom

Hello

After searching on the board I can't find an question like mine so I hope I searched well.
So I was usting coppermine 1.2 for a long time and it worked fine, because I moved from host I also had to move the imagegallery.
After downloading all the files and editing the config.php file I uploaded everything to the new server and everything worked like it had to,
but when I wanted to upload an image (with xp publish) he did everything well and I got the screen with finish but when I looked into the gallery only the album was created but no pictures?!
After this problem I updated to 1.3 but still the same problem, he creates the album but doesn't upload the pictures.

What could this be?

Thanks in advance
Niels Trescinski

Joachim Müller

if you used to upload with XP publisher on your old server, you will have to delete the registry entries created by XP_publisher that point to your old server and run xp_publish.php on your new server once more.

GauGau

mykingdom

I'll try this but don't know if that's the problem.
Because there is something very strange now, sometimes I see my uploaded images (whoohoo) but when I log out and view the site like a regular visitor I can't find the images back  ???

Thanks in advance

Joachim Müller

If you see the pics when logged in and not when logged out, make sure to take a look into the "properties" of the album (next to the album thumbnail). You can set the privacy there.

GauGau