problem accessing gallery v1.5.48 problem accessing gallery v1.5.48

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

problem accessing gallery v1.5.48

Started by Dark_Angel, January 12, 2020, 08:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Angel

I just upgraded the forum to SMF 20.17 and it went proper without a hitch but gallery, which is integrated, will not let people login.
It is integrated so when they are logged in to the forum then they are automatically logged into the gallery but not anymore. It sends the member/admins back to the forum where we then have to log out, relog and again the loop begins when the gallery is accessed.
I will post this at SMF too in case it is their end.
http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/index.php

lurkalot

I see you were pointed to the solution for the bridging issue, but I'll post a link to it here anyway for the benefit of others, https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,80028.msg387612.html#msg387612
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.1, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Dark_Angel

Thanks another admin was helping with searches and was worried my blood sugar may be affected---slightly right but nothing a few oranges couldn't help...LOL

We now have a gallery once more and no more bulging doors from members wanting in...LOL

Dark_Angel

I forgot and can't find anything right now but are we supposed to be using 1.6 yet?

phill104

Yes, feel free to upgrade to 1.6.x whenever you wish. Usual rules apply, backup and make sure all themes and plugins are 1.6 ready.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Dark_Angel

OK, will try it out on my personal forum that acts as a test forum too.