Cannot Upload the high resolution pictures Cannot Upload the high resolution pictures

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cannot Upload the high resolution pictures

Started by laiwans, July 21, 2004, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laiwans

Dear Expert,

I install the 1.3.1 version of coppermind. I cannot upload the high resolution pictures  so i need the help.
In my case, i set the below:

"Max size for uploaded files (KB)" to 2048,
"Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels)" to 4096, and my picture is 2304 x 1728 with 1.5MB.

After press the "CONTINIOUS" in upload page, then pointed to "The page cannot be displayed".
In my testing, the low resolution picture is available for upload.

Please HELP, Thanks!
Dee Wong
from Hong Kong  ::)

Joachim Müller

Did you read the following threads?
General Upload Troubleshooting
FORUM POLICY -> STRICT! READ ME BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!
No file was uploaded.
If your answer is "no", then please do so now. Please search first before posting questions in the future. If you're webhosted, the simple answer probably is: you can't upload files so ridiculously large.

GauGau

P.S. The name of the software is "Coppermine", not "Coppermind"  ;)

laiwans

Dear Expert,

I install the 1.3.1 version of coppermind. I cannot upload the high resolution pictures so i need the help.
In my case, i set the below:

"Max size for uploaded files (KB)" to 2048,
"Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels)" to 4096, and my picture is 2304 x 1728 with 1.5MB.

After press the "CONTINIOUS" in upload page, then pointed to "The page cannot be displayed".
In my testing, the low resolution picture is available for upload.

Please HELP, Thanks!
Dee Wong
from Hong Kong  

Joachim Müller

OK, we got the message - no need to shout it once again. I merged your double posting with this existing thread. Funny thing you posted you second thread after I already had posted an answer...  ;)

GauGau