How do I... How do I...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

How do I...

Started by tr0nix, August 06, 2004, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tr0nix

Hi there

When I upload a picture I can always choose which album it should be assigned to.
Now.. if I have 10 albums I would have a list of 10 albums in a dropdown-box even if some of those albums won't grow anymore (ex. "Ireland holiday"). Is there a way to "block" those albums to appear in the dropdown-box?
The second thing is.. when I upload pictures they mostly belong together. So why does the dropdown-box always switch back to the first album? Is there a way that the last-active album will be the default-upload location for the next picture?

Maybe this belongs in another section, but I didn't want to post it to the feature-request before I know that there is really no way to have that.

Regards & keep up good work, I love coppermine!
Joel

Joachim Müller

We have a "one question per thread" policy on this board, in the future please post only one question then (and please chose a better subject line in the future as well).
There's no way to keep an album from appearing in the dropdown list, and there's no way to preselect an album. You (as coppermine admin) are suggested to ftp-upload and batch-add anyway, since it's a much faster method to add a large amount of pics in one go. "Regular" users can't use batch-add though.

GauGau