Distorted display of db_input.php in debug mode Distorted display of db_input.php in debug mode

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Distorted display of db_input.php in debug mode

Started by Joachim Müller, September 03, 2004, 11:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim Müller

I just noticed there's something fishy in db_input.php (at least when updating an album), when you have debug_mode enabled. Some volunteer to look into this?

Joachim

Nibbler

Looks intentional to me, the pageheader is deliberately not shown in debug mode.

if ($CONFIG['debug_mode'] == 0) {
            pageheader($lang_db_input_php['alb_updated'], "<META http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"1;url=modifyalb.php?album=$aid\">");
        }

I'll go ahead and change it though if no one objects.

Joachim Müller

doesn't make sense to me to hide the pageheader, as the pageheader is being displayed on all other pages when in admin mode - might be a leftover from someone trying to fix something during development and forgetting to enable the pageheader again after the fix. I suggest putting the pageheader back into place. Please commit.

Joachim

Nibbler

Commited.

Also removed this block I noticed a few lines down...

if (isset($CONFIG['debug_mode']) && ($CONFIG['debug_mode'] == 1)) {
            $queries[] = $query;
        }

...since query logging for the debug mode is automatically handled by cpg_db_query.