Problems with upload (after 427 photos) Problems with upload (after 427 photos)

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Problems with upload (after 427 photos)

Started by goofy73, October 07, 2004, 11:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofy73

Hello,

I have put on my photo album 5 albums and 402 photos. Today I have created a new album and after 25 photos I've had this warning when I call upload.php:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /web/htdocs/www.fipsasnapoli.it/home/albumfoto/upload.php on line 453

The mode on my folders are 755, I've already try to delete last albums, but the results is the same!

Please help me
Thanks
Gianluigi

goofy73

I've solved my problems, but I haven't understand what is happened.

The folder edit, under albums have this properties: 666. But I don't know why is changed in the middle of my uploads  ???

zillion

Huh!  I've got the same problem, which started after I'd already uploaded about 50 pix onto a newly set-up Gallery last night.   I've left it 24-hours (lest it be a Server problem), checked the CHMOD of the "Albums" directory & its subdirectories, and overtyped the settings to make sure they're still 777.  Still no joy.  Any other suggestions?

Ah!  Belatedly notices  that there are fifty-million reports of this (or something similar) in other posts.  Presumably some sort of bug?

Joachim Müller

sort of, yes. As you have read all those other threads, you probably already know.

Joachim

P.S. Using text-color the way you do is not recommended...

zillion

Takes time to read through them all doesn't it (and this thread was the first one I came to). Anyway, for the moment at least, renaming the EDIT directory to EDIT1, and manually creating a new EDIT directory seems to be working for me.