BATCH UPLAOD -- No Directories DISPLAYED NOT USING userpics BATCH UPLAOD -- No Directories DISPLAYED NOT USING userpics

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

BATCH UPLAOD -- No Directories DISPLAYED NOT USING userpics

Started by cmd, October 15, 2004, 02:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmd

I created a directory under albums called mypics and I put pics in there and I go to the batchadd button and nothing is displayed:

There is no picker buttons just the followig test:

This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files

Thx

Joachim Müller

post a link to your site please. Make sure the permissions are set properly.

Joachim

cmd

I dont have this publicly available.
I created the following folder:

/var/www/htdocs/cpg132/albums/upload

The permissions are set to 666

The folder contains 20 or so jpg's

So when I go to the Batch Upload Button there is nothing there but the following text:

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files
________________________________________________________________________________