Can't upload, no error messages Can't upload, no error messages

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't upload, no error messages

Started by Halfling, October 14, 2004, 11:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfling

I just installed coppermine 1.3.2 today (with phpBB). It seems to work fine, apart from the fact I cannot upload pictures. I don't even get an error message with the debug mode on. I've looked through the whole forum, but I couldn't find a solution.

When I upload, it says "1 uploads were successful. Please click 'Continue' to add the files to albums." When I click continue, nothing happens (except from the page reloading). After uploading, files have appeared in my album/edit/ directory. It seems like the program can't move the files (I wouldn't know where it's supposed to move them, but it doesn't give any move_uploaded_file error...)

Could someone please take a look at my gallery?

http:/www.ddrnl.com/coppermine/
testaccount/testaccount

Hope someone can help me :)

Halfling

I did a re-install, and now it works :)

maybe this can be useful to someone as well: if it doesn't work, try a re-install first :)

Joachim Müller

if things work after a re-install, this simply means you did something wrong when initially installing coppermine. Doing a re-install once a problem comes up is not a recommended method - you should always try to track down the error / problem you get first; a re-install should be the last thing to do only, if everything else fails. Usually it's helpfull to read the documentation carefully...

Joachim