Not uploading No Joy at all Not uploading No Joy at all

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Not uploading No Joy at all

Started by tas38.com, November 27, 2004, 04:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tas38.com

I'm having problem with a new install of copper_mine, I'm about ready to give up on it. I go to upload a photo, for like the 1000th time or so. It say no photo uploaded, and gives these errors....

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_9eb895a9.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/einnnet/public_html/photopage/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpF39e2Y' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_9eb895a9.jpg' in /home/einnnet/public_html/photopage/upload.php on line 1197

Ok so I go change the permissons on the files, no good so I start clicking on them the files in copper_mine with CP file manger. And give permiisions to all them, still no joy at all and I got a cat and ablum setup. User with admins, and every in copper_mine to let the user upload. But no joy comes no matter what I try, hell I'm thinking about let the world have perission to every file in copper_mine. But I'm sure it would jsut give me the same error, my guess is it's some thing with the files names when installing.

I'm no programmer, so may be some one here can tell me what it is wrong. And I did make a temp folder, there as well but it didn't work. Thanks!

Casper

Have you tried 'SILLY_SAFE_MODE'.  Look in the docs for 'safe mode issues'.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here