There is no album you are allowed to upload to... There is no album you are allowed to upload to...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

There is no album you are allowed to upload to...

Started by Vulcan, November 29, 2004, 09:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan

Ok, I apologize for being confused...in Admin mode, I can upload photos, and so can the other admins.  Also SOME users can upload, but others can not...REGISTERED users.  I do not have catagories...but I do have albums, all under the USER GALLERYS root catagory.

Permissions are 755, on all folders, I read the stern suggestion hehehhe

I have read some posts about this....and it says you need to make an album...but I do indeed have albums created.  If I switch from admin to user mode, I TOO get the same error.  I do not see, as a user, where I can make an album myself.

I know something MUST be correct as SOME registered users do actually make albums and upload....

I must be looking at this TOOO long as im totally lost grrrr

can someone assist?

Tranz

"There is no album you are allowed to upload to" is a common error message. Please do a search for it.

Vulcan

I realized that ALL users have an ADMIN Mode and you have to be in that to make it work....  Somehow I do NOT see that in the documentation, but I might of missed it.  Thank you all for your patience.  I hope this post helps you all.