Upload disabled Upload disabled

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload disabled

Started by Shaolin, December 09, 2004, 01:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaolin

Hey, my first post! ^_^
First I say hello; I would be very happy about help from you ^__^
@problem:

My gallery is already very full (about 1300 pictures), but now I can't upload any images anymore.
When I want to upload one, this error appears:

0 Uploads were successfull

and then:

Cannot move

QuoteWarning: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /Coppermine/cpg132/upload.php on line 1186

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_f2d3bb37.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in/Coppermine/cpg132/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/usr/export/tmp/php9YBOcU' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_f2d3bb37.jpg' in /Coppermine/cpg132/upload.php on line 1197

^ this appears on top of the Page.
Does anybody know help?

If you need my gallerylink or the code in that place, the erorr told, plz post it!

Thank you! *arigato*

.//Shao

Nibbler

You need to chmod your albums edit directory to 777 or 755. There is also a post about getmypid() being disabled somewhere.

Shaolin

Hey, thanks a lot; it's working now! ^_^ *arigato!*

But why didn't I get this message before?

Casper

Probably your host fiddling with things.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here