Uploading Trouble Uploading Trouble

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Uploading Trouble

Started by kaminari, December 04, 2004, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaminari

I didn't touch anything, and yet I know I broke something. O_O;;

Whenever I go to upload anything, I get a strange error above the upload page:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 432
Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 440
Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 453
Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 432
Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 440
Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/.quaintdryer/hann/kawaii-sugar.org/gallery/upload.php on line 453

And once I hit the upload/continue button, it brings me to a page that says:

0 uploads were successful.

And it tells me under the error message that the image is "impossible to move". Help? ;_;

Casper

This problem is specific to versions 1.3 and above, so this is on the wrong board.
I will move this to the correct board, where this problem has been much discussed, please read through the forum.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

kaminari

Oh, sorry. I noticed how common this problem is. I'm sure I'll find a solution on another board. Thanks.

Nevermind. Problem fixed. I renamed the edit directory in the album folder to edit_old, and made a new folder called edit. I chmoded this folder to 777. I found this solution on another board. Thanks to those who found ways to help me and others with this problem.

casperrr

I am having the same problem... how exactly did you fix it?

(https://coppermine-gallery.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fdriftmechaniks.com%2Fimages%2Fforum%2Fcoppermine.jpg&hash=cc22aedd92db4e10399ea5c59ef12673857a2ff9)

Nibbler

chmod albums/edit to 755 or 777 .....