Categories within User folders? Categories within User folders?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Categories within User folders?

Started by ahadley, January 01, 2005, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahadley

HI,
I am looking for a system so  people can have there own galleries (under user galleries) and to also have all the photos in a main galllery (e.g. if User X has photos of their trip to Berlin, i would wan them to upload to an album in Users>User X>Travelling>Berlin and also have them in Travelling>Germany>Berlin  (e.g. with a second index in the database.).
Apart fromm the need to code some sort of Association system for the photos to be in multiple folders i also need to be able to have users be able to create Categories within there own User Galleries... is this possible?
thanks,
Alex

Joachim Müller

all you request already exists in the current stable release cpg1.3.2, except files being in multiple albums - this feature will be in cpg1.4.x though (the current devel version). We're planning to release an 1.4 beta soon.

Joachim