error when i take a photo error when i take a photo

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

error when i take a photo

Started by djpillo, January 08, 2005, 11:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djpillo

Sorry for my inglish.
I upload to mi ftp site a file witch these properties:

size: 1,7 MB (1.728 KB)
dimensions: 2048 x 1536 (3.1 MP)
color: color 24-bit

when i had in a Batch Add Pictures thise file dont apear any icon and i click and apear these error lines:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.barmonton.com/home/modules/Coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 209

what can i resolv the problem?
thanks
Dj Pillo

Abbas Ali

You are going out of maximum file upload size limit specified in php.ini file of your server. You will have to contact your web master and ask him to increase the upload_max_filesize directive of php.ini file.

Other solution will be to upload files of smaller size one by one
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

kegobeer

I made a recent post that explains how much memory pictures take during the resize process.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13317.0
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

djpillo

many thank.
I dont understand the 1 and 2 procedure.i do the 3 procedure and i dont have an exit.

i resize the fotos to 640 max. i want to wach in the intermedy,a smoll size and if i take the photo apears a big photografi.

i am happy wich this rezice.What can i change the php.ini? i am the webmaster.i have the page in a hosting.i have acces to my ftp

thanks,and sorry wicht my inglish

Abbas Ali

In php.ini find this line
; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 2M

This directive is the max filesize you can upload.

Change the value of upload_max_filesize to any value you want. In the above code 2M means 2MB. You can change 2M to the value you want.

djpillo

i dont search "php.ini" in my ftp directori,and another in copermine directori.and another in my Mysql admin. the host use linux.

Abbas Ali

php.ini is generally present at /etc/php.ini

If you are the server admin, only then you will have the permission to modify it. Also you will have to restart the web server after modifying the php.ini file. Make sure to make a backup of php.ini before modifying it.

Joachim Müller

in other words: if you're webhosted, you can not change this. Ask your webhost to change it for you (although I doubt they will do so). This has been discussed before in the "uploads" sub-board - read the sticky threads there (the ones with a pin icon).

Joachim