Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning! Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning!

Started by danieljradcliffe, February 04, 2005, 02:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danieljradcliffe

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_7a7f8c28.jpeg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/photogallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpfTQwEU' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_7a7f8c28.jpeg' in /var/www/html/photogallery/upload.php on line 1197

I get that! I'm just uploading pics from my computer, it worked for the first 50. But now its doing that? Aww, how can i fix it?  :\'(

kegobeer

Advanced search -> ./albums/edit  No such file
Sort oldest to newest.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

danieljradcliffe

wait, i go to advanced search, and then albums>edit>nosuch file> sort? Is that correct?

kegobeer

1.  Click on Advanced Search

2.  Type:
./albums/edit  No such file
in the "Search for:" box.

3.  Search order: Oldest topics first

4.  Click Search.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

danieljradcliffe

Thanks, But not really finding my answer. I just keep seeing peoples problems. Is this something that will go away? It was working fine 10 minutes ago.

kegobeer

kegobeer

And as the admin, why aren't you doing a batch add?  You shouldn't be uploading pictures via the web interface, that's for your members.

danieljradcliffe

I don't even know what a batch add is  :o Looks like i need to go read the FAQ, hah. And thank you kegobeer, my prob is fixed. <3

Can you upload lots of pics at a time with batch add?

kegobeer

Read the documentation.  /docs/index.htm.

Marking this as solved.

danieljradcliffe

Ok, good deal. Thanks for all of your help, you are a great person.