get warning with function getmypid()!! get warning with function getmypid()!!

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

get warning with function getmypid()!!

Started by miketmc, February 08, 2005, 10:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketmc

when uploading a pic, I get this error-messges (sorry, working with german-version, but hope to get help):

Warning: Die Funktion getmypid(), welche dein Script nutze, wurde aus Sicherheitsgründen deaktiviert und kann nicht genutzt werden. in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/kunstnetz/upload.php on line 501   ???

Warning: Die Funktion getmypid(), welche dein Script nutze, wurde aus Sicherheitsgründen deaktiviert und kann nicht genutzt werden. in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/kunstnetz/upload.php on line 1186  ???

Thanks for help!
miketmc

Hein Traag

Searching with part of your error does help you know  ;D

Searching with getmypid() gives some threads dealing with this problem
This one might be of help: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=9476.0

Tranz

You can switch to the english version to get the english version of the error message. That way you can search for the error message in these forums.

miketmc

ok, have asked my homepage-hoster!!

They will noct allow this command (security-reasons, they say)

Is there any problem with my gallery, when I get these error-messages, or can I ignore?

-miketmc

miketmc

thanks, that the solution:

simply change the code in all occurences as described in upload.php and image_processor.php

substr(md5(microtime().getmypid()), 0, 8);becomes

substr(md5(uniqid("")), 0, 8);

-miketmc