I cant upload to my photoalbum I cant upload to my photoalbum

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

I cant upload to my photoalbum

Started by lp-revolution, March 07, 2005, 02:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lp-revolution

hi, sorry to bother but when i try to upload i get the following error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_6e0f6418.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/lprevolu/public_html/photoalbum/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpQHUqUG' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_6e0f6418.jpg' in /home2/lprevolu/public_html/photoalbum/upload.php on line 1197

does anyone know whats wrong?

Joachim Müller

yes, we know - as thousands of others who posted the very same question. In the first place we used to answer them, then we got fed up with posting the same answers over and over again, so we just told people to search the board for the error message. Of course, you will get a large number of results, most containing the same complaint you have and a supporter answering to search the board. The secret is: go through the search results from oldest to newest and you will find postings that contain actual answers.
Thanks for searching before posting next time you have a question.

Joachim

nol33t

[off topic]
Of course, you will get a large number of results, most containing the same complaint you have and a supporter answering to search the board. The secret is: go through the search results from oldest to newest and you will find postings that contain actual answers.

maybe it would be good to delete all those topics of that kind ( e.g.: Q. "i got an edit/ folder error!" A. "search for the error from oldest to newest")
this way it would;
- clean the board a little bit
- prevent newbies / newcomers to post for that kind of basic problems, since i think that if what they would be looking for would show up in the couple of first search result, most of them wouldn't post for

yea i know, that wouldn't be a funny task ( but a time consuming one)..
[/off topic]

-matt-

lp-revolution

okay i searched that and all that came up was my post :|