xp_publish login attempts xp_publish login attempts

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

xp_publish login attempts

Started by jason, March 09, 2005, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

i am able to use xp_publish.php on my personal site however unable on another site (same version, 1.3, on each).

the one that is not working, after selecting an image and selecting the "Publish this file to the Web" and choosing the correct site to upload, i see the following message instead of being promped for username/password :

"You need to login to the gallery using your web browser before you can use this wizard.

When you login don't forget to select the remember me option if it is present."

i still see that message after doing the login and remember me option.  i'd prefer to offer this upload utility for some of the users, ideas on getting the login box to appear?
jason

Nibbler

You can't have the login box appear for a bridged install (apparently).

ericytlin

I got this problem, too. I bridged it with PHPbb2. Before bridging, XP Pulslih is working fine. After bridging, get the same message, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Eric

kjpuck

Can sombody please fix this? I use Coppermine with e107 and have the same problem.

Cisi

Have u tried to clean your cookies ??
Or try to di login as admin before running xp_publish .
Bye!

kjpuck

When i am logged in as admin can i upload. But if i am not logged in i don`t get any login screen in the wizard.

When i am logged in can i upload pictures, but it looks like some of the text in the wizard is missing.

It`s looks like it is a problem for all the bridges.

Cisi

Quote from: kjpuck on April 08, 2005, 02:59:20 AM
When i am logged in as admin can i upload. But if i am not logged in i don`t get any login screen in the wizard.

When i am logged in can i upload pictures, but it looks like some of the text in the wizard is missing.

It`s looks like it is a problem for all the bridges.

Try to logout , delete cookies in IE and try again . Sorry if u have just tried , i didnt understand .
Bye .

kjpuck

I have tried to log out and delete the cookies. When i try to upload pictures the wizard stops and leave a blank page when i should got the login screen.

ericytlin

It seems it's a problem that the wizard can't recognize the cookie after bbs & coppermine integration, right?
The fist thing I want to ask if anyone has integrated coppermine with publish wizard working?

If yes, then just continue all the trials. And can anyone tell us what's the cookie name you are using for coppermine? And what's the phpbb version you are using. Thanks.

If no, then it could be the limit of the coppermine.

derkleine

is there anyone, who could work with the xp publishing tool and a bbs&coppermine integration?  ??? ??? ???

regards,
alex

Nibbler

It's being looked at for Coppermine 1.4

snork13

I have it working on 2 sites, all bridged with smf and coppermine. once this i notice is it doesn't like subdomain, thanks cookie monster :D

-snork

derkleine

Quote from: snork13 on August 10, 2005, 07:10:16 PM
I have it working on 2 sites, all bridged with smf and coppermine. once this i notice is it doesn't like subdomain, thanks cookie monster :D

-snork
Hey snork,
did you changed any code snippets in the xp_puplish.php? i work with the bridge phpbb & coppermine and i get directly the information: "You need to login to the gallery using your web browser before you can use the wizard..." without any login forms inside the wizard!

@Nibbler
i can´t wait for 1.4  ;)

regards,
Alex

Joachim Müller

do you actually use IE to log in? You have to in order to make XP Publisher work, you can't use another browser like Firefox. The M$ people are very keen on users using all of their products... ;)

derkleine

Quote from: GauGau on August 11, 2005, 09:53:11 AM
do you actually use IE to log in? You have to in order to make XP Publisher work, you can't use another browser like Firefox. The M$ people are very keen on users using all of their products... ;)
i work with the ie only for this ;D ... i use the ie to login as admin into coppermine but i get this message too.

Alex