uploading in different albums/category uploading in different albums/category

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

uploading in different albums/category

Started by fredbokt, March 15, 2005, 06:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredbokt

Hi Folks,

I'm wandering if it is possible to let users upload in differnet albums, not only albums they have created in their "user gallery".
As I would like to have something as :
- user_gallerys/users/album1, user_gallerys/users/album2, user_gallerys/users/album3 .... albumx, etc
- contests/contest1
- contests/contest2
- contests/contest3

So, under "their" gallery (user_gallery) - they should be in the possibility to create their own albums (as much as they wish?), but under another category, they should be able to upload pictures, but tnot have the possibility to create albums...

If anybody could help me out ... please

Thank in advance,
Fred.

Joachim Müller

This is possible, allow upload to public galleries in the groups page (to generally toggle this on), then check the properties of the individual album you want to allow uploads to: set "visitors can upload" to "yes" there (if you don't have this option in "album properties", you have to enable "Users can have private albums" in coppermine config first). This is all being described in the documentation that comes with coppermine (also available online using the "documentation" link at the top of this page), please read it first!

Joachim