Problem Library GD Problem Library GD

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Problem Library GD

Started by mric, March 21, 2005, 09:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mric

(sorry for my english)

yesterday i had a problem, when i uploaded my picture (.jpg ,phpinfo library GD enabled, CHMOD ok), getimagesize() said error and Coppermine write that library GD not actived ...
This morning i do same thing and everything is OK , do you thing i've a problem with coppermine or my webserver ?
Error was situed on line 1290.

Mric

Tranz

If it wasn't working and now it does, your webhost probably fixed the issue or installed GD.

mric

I'ts the second time i had this problem , i'll come back, if i'll have this problem again,
thanks,
Mric

Joachim Müller

If the problem comes back, go to phpinfo.php and find (on the output in your browser) the GD section and paste it here. Refer to http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#VersionGD for details

Joachim

mric

So, problem now come back :
Upload with URL
Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/jackclub/www/mywebsite/upload.php on line 1890
Pas une extension GD. (not GD extension)

==> php info :
GD Support
enabled

GD Version
2.0 or higher

FreeType Support
enabled

FreeType Linkage
with freetype

T1Lib Support
enabled

GIF Read Support
enabled

GIF Create Support
enabled

JPG Support
enabled

PNG Support
enabled

WBMP Support
enabled

CHMOD : 755 (Album and userpics on 777)

So, if someone can help me ?

Joachim Müller

what file did you try to upload (as you were trying to upload by url, you should post a link to the file)?

Joachim

mric

Joachim Müller

Try adding it by "regular" upload instead of url upload and see if this fixes things for you.

Joachim

mric

Same error but not on same line (normal ..)
Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/jackclub/www/m/upload.php on line 1218

Joachim Müller

Post a link to your page, a non-admin test user account with upload privileges (with debug_mode set to "everybody" in coppermine's config and "upload method" set to "Single file uploads only" in "groups" panel for all relevant groups).

Joachim

mric

Joachim Müller

Quote from: GauGau on March 21, 2005, 10:42:21 AM
"upload method" set to "Single file uploads only" in "groups" panel for all relevant groups
Please do as I suggested!

Joachim

mric

Ok i do it, i've the same proble and other problems now (sorry) :
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/jackclub/www/jackrussell_photos/upload.php on line 256

???

mric

Do you have link with re-install method when website have an existing databank ?  :-\\