please please help me figure this out. please please help me figure this out.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

please please help me figure this out.

Started by amy0603, March 24, 2005, 02:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy0603

Okay I was getting this error, previous file could not be placed, you have successfully uploaded all files, yet there is no pictures.  I saw in a prev. post to turn the debug info and change to single file upload then post the error...this is it.
Can anyone help me.

Critical error
The file 'albums/userpics/friends~2.jpg' can't be inserted in the album Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 25Cmd line : convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 114x100 'albums/userpics/friends~2.jpg' 'albums/userpics/thumb_friends~2.jpg'The convert program said:sh: line 1: convert: command not foundFile: /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 305 Notice: Undefined index: offline in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/include/init.inc.php on line 381Notice: Undefined index: user1 in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 203Notice: Undefined index: user2 in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 204Notice: Undefined index: user3 in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: user4 in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 206Notice: Undefined index: width in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 301Notice: Undefined index: height in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/db_input.php on line 301Notice: Undefined index: OS in /home/content/a/m/y/amy0603/html/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 150

Tranz

Hello,

You have posted a duplicate question in the pnCPG Support board. Please specify the version you are actually using so we can remove the duplicate.

Please do not cross post.

amy0603

sorry I ddint' know where to post this.  I dont' know what version I have actually.  My site is www.haveyourwaywithpaper.com then click on the gallery button.  Can you help me please?

Tranz

If you do not know where to post, a moderator will move topics accordingly. You can get the version number when logged in as admin in Config.

For future reference, please provide a direct link to your gallery rather than make supporters take additional time to access the link to it.

Thank you.

donnoman

In your config switch the method you are using to create thumbs and intermediates to GD2 and retest.

Look for the configuration option: "Method for resizing images"