Not sure if this is where it goes, help appreciated! Not sure if this is where it goes, help appreciated!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Not sure if this is where it goes, help appreciated!

Started by MichiganOutdoor, April 29, 2005, 10:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichiganOutdoor

I just uploaded a picture to my coppermine gallery, worked fine...I then went for pic upload number 2 a minute later and I get the " Impossible to move" Error Message.

Now before you tell me " Do a search for 'Impossible to move' cause it's been covered before..." I did that, and none of them cover what could change from working one minute then that error message a minute later and thereafter...

Thanks in advance here is the debug:

USER:
------------------
Array
(
   [ID] => f1faf96ff4d7359ef07dfb6449462271
   [am] => 1
   [liv] => Array
       (

• => 625
               [1] => 624
               [2] => 627
               [3] => 628
               [4] => 642
           )

)

==========================
    USER DATA:
    ------------------
    Array
    (

• => 5
       [user_id] => 5
       [1] => Northern_Outdoorsman
       [user_name] => Northern_Outdoorsman
       [2] => 1
       [user_level] => 1
       [groups] => Array
           (

• => 1
               [1] => 2
               [2] => 22
           )

[group_quota] => 1024
       [can_rate_pictures] => 1
       [can_send_ecards] => 1
       [can_post_comments] => 1
       [can_upload_pictures] => 1
       [can_create_albums] => 1
       [pub_upl_need_approval] => 0
       [priv_upl_need_approval] => 0
       [upload_form_config] => 3
       [num_file_upload] => 1
       [num_URI_upload] => 1
       [custom_user_upload] => 0
       [disk_max] => 1024
       [disk_min] => 1024
       [ufc_max] => 3
       [ufc_min] => 3
       [has_admin_access] => 1
       [group_name] => Admin
       [can_see_all_albums] => 1
       [group_id] => 1
    )

Queries:
    ------------------
    Array
    (

• => SELECT extension, mime, content FROM cpg131_filetypes;
       [1] => SELECT user_id, username as user_name, user_level FROM `outdoors`.phpbb_users WHERE user_id='5' AND user_password='3665c16369e7eee28b0a79f11ad61ec4' AND user_active='1'
       [2] => SELECT (ug.group_id + 5) as group_id FROM `outdoors`.phpbb_user_group as ug LEFT JOIN `outdoors`.phpbb_groups as g ON ug.group_id = g.group_id WHERE user_id = 5 AND user_pending = 0 AND group_single_user = 0
       [3] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg131_usergroups WHERE group_id in (1,2,22)
       [4] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg131_usergroups WHERE group_id= 1
       [5] => DELETE FROM cpg131_banned WHERE expiry < 1114763819
       [6] => SELECT * FROM cpg131_banned WHERE ip_addr='68.61.86.50' OR ip_addr='68.61.86.50' OR user_id=5
    )

GET :
    ------------------
    Array
    (
    )

Array
    (
       [URI_array] => Array
           (

• =>
           )

[control] => phase_1
    )

VERSION INFO :
    ------------------
    PHP version: 4.3.6 - OK
    ------------------
    mySQL version: 3.23.49
    ------------------
    Coppermine version: 1.3.1
    Module: gd
    ------------------
    GD Support enabled
    GD Version bundled (2.0.22 compatible)
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    T1Lib Support enabled
    GIF Read Support enabled
    JPG Support enabled
    PNG Support enabled
    WBMP Support enabled
    XBM Support enabled
    Module: mysql
    ------------------
    Active Persistent Links 0
    Active Links 1
    Client API version 3.23.49
    MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE builtin
    MYSQL_SOCKET /tmp/mysql.sock
    MYSQL_INCLUDE no value
    MYSQL_LIBS no value
    Module: zlib
    ------------------
    ZLib Support enabled
    Compiled Version 1.1.3
    Linked Version 1.1.3
    Server restrictions (safe mode)?
    ------------------
    Directive | Local Value | Master Value
    safe_mode | Off | Off
    safe_mode_exec_dir | /usr/local/php/bin | /usr/local/php/bin
    safe_mode_gid | Off | Off
    safe_mode_include_dir | no value | no value
    safe_mode_exec_dir | /usr/local/php/bin | /usr/local/php/bin
    sql.safe_mode | Off | Off
    disable_functions | leak, symlink | leak, symlink
    file_uploads | On | On
    include_path | .:/include:/usr/lib/php | .:/include:/usr/lib/php
    open_basedir | no value | no value
    email
    ------------------
    sendmail_from | no value | no value
    sendmail_path | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i  | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
    SMTP | localhost | localhost
    smtp_port | 25 | 25
    Size and Time
    ------------------
    max_execution_time | 90 | 90
    max_input_time | -1 | -1
    upload_max_filesize | 10M | 10M
    post_max_size | 10M | 10M
    Page generated in 0.12 seconds - 7 queries in 0.012 seconds - Album set :

Nibbler

CHMOD albums dir and edit dir to 777/755. Update your gallery.

MichiganOutdoor

Ok now we have updated the gallery and there is only one member, the person whom did the updating! It used to be so if you were logged in our forums you automatically logged into the photo gallery! HELP!

We are trying to recover the members database so I will keep you posted on our progress unles we are just missing something then please tell us!

reddevil26

ok i updated coppermine to the latest version and now it has deleted all my memebers. everyone can reregister but the problem is that it used to go off my forums login info from the same database. So even tho your logged into the forums your not logged into the photo section anymore.
It's still going off the same database in the includes/config... file i even reloaded the backup i made before i changed everything and still the same out come of no members.
in the database it reads cpg_131 instead of the newere version 133
if anyone has any help with this let me know

MichiganOutdoor

RedDevil is the one I refered to as the one who updated it for me, so she knows more about what's going on...

One thing I wanna add, she said she can log in with her username and password and she gave me that info and on my computer and my work computer I couldn't even log in under her name...

MichiganOutdoor

Ok here's what we have now... I had to register on my coppermine photo gallery and then I could upload photo's...

Now the problem is we had it so all of our php forum members would automatically be logged into our coppermine photo gallery if they were logged in on the forums and we have seem to have lost that feature with the update...so this, along with what RedDevil said below is where we stand...

Quoteposted earlier by RedDevil26...

ok i updated coppermine to the latest version and now it has deleted all my memebers. everyone can reregister but the problem is that it used to go off my forums login info from the same database. So even tho your logged into the forums your not logged into the photo section anymore.
It's still going off the same database in the includes/config... file i even reloaded the backup i made before i changed everything and still the same out come of no members.

Nibbler

You have to redo the integration steps of course - you overwrite the bridge modified files during an update. The database table prefixes are not changed with the update, they will remain as they were when you installed.

reddevil26

alright i replaced the bridge file with the old one, now it allows the members to log in but it's making a new members list.
It's not using the forums. It's not logging people in auto when they are logged into the forums.

MichiganOutdoor

Ok so no one has a solution for this? It really stinks to do an "Update" to new software and then go back in time so to speak and lose integration with my forums... :-[

MichiganOutdoor

I have this posted in the uploads section because the problem started out as an upload problem. Thought I would post it here and see if a different audience will read it and help us out.

We were advised to update Coppermine so we did...

Now the problem is we had it so all of our php forum members would automatically be logged into our coppermine photo gallery if they were logged in on the forums and we have seem to have lost that feature with the update...so this, along with what RedDevil said below is where we stand...

Quoteposted earlier by RedDevil26...

Tranz

Quote from: MichiganOutdoor on May 01, 2005, 05:53:49 AM
I have this posted in the uploads section because the problem started out as an upload problem. Thought I would post it here and see if a different audience will read it and help us out.
The core support "audience" will be using the same method to view new threads: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=unread

That page lists all new posts since the user's last visit. Try it for yourself. So there is no need to cross post because the people who would know to help would know to use the page above rather than go to individual sections.

Tranz

It's the weekend so don't expect everyone to be available to assist. Expect responses in days, not hours.

For your reading enjoyment while you wait: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#lamesupport

MichiganOutdoor

Ok no problem, I didn't realize that...it's the weekend and I am on my puter...LMAO!

Gonna go read now...

Revision...After reading...Like I said no problem and Thanks...and by the way...It wasn't hours my last post was a DAY AGO before the above one...

MichiganOutdoor

Also, now that the above person has made their point rather rudely any chance these last four post (including the one I made before I realized it might take a day or two to get an answer) can be deleted so I actually have a chance to get an answer by them seeing the actual problem instead of this person's rudeness? THANKS

Tranz

Quote from: MichiganOutdoor on May 01, 2005, 06:43:17 AM
Also, now that the above person has made their point rather rudely any chance these last four post (including the one I made before I realized it might take a day or two to get an answer) can be deleted so I actually have a chance to get an answer by them seeing the actual problem instead of this person's rudeness? THANKS
I don't see how I was rude. I just stated the facts. I'm sorry that you view facts as rude. You were the one who was rude for demanding support of volunteers. See how both sides can paint the situation? Just let it go.

MichiganOutdoor

I wasn't being rude either...now any chance this stuff can be erased down to that acual problem posts?

Joachim Müller

we never delete postings, it's a policy. Why do you insist on such things and continue to argue with the staff? All supporters become reluctant to look into your issue if you behave the way you do.
As suggested before: re-do your integration. If you have read the upgrade instructions thorougly and did as suggested, you should have a backup of your old bridge file, so you should have a place to look at for your old settings.
And BTW: stop PMing me, especially if your PMs just contain reference to this thread. I read all postings anyway, there's no need to tell me to visit a certain thread, and my signature quite clearly says that I don't want to be contacted by PM.
If you start respecting board rules, we could return to the initial issue and give support to you. Instead, we (the dev team members) have to waste our time telling you to use common sense and respect board rules.