Upload Problem Upload Problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload Problem

Started by sepple, May 02, 2005, 04:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sepple

I was able to upload pictures for a while then all of a sudden this error started coming up.  After I upload the picture and click continue after it says it successfully uploaded the pictures, I get this error on the page to place my image into a album.

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 162

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(./albums/edit/preview_89c6d14a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Thank you very much for your help, I have exhausted all my efforts on this one.

TerryG

sounds like what I just experienced.  What are the IM command line parameters specified in your config?

Joachim Müller

I don't think so, I guess it's rather a matter of permissions: you need permission for PHP's exec command if you're trying to run coppermine with ImageMagick - your webhost may have disabled this command for security reasons. Try switching to GD, or ask your webhost for support.