Please Help-I'm a newbie and having problem uploading images Please Help-I'm a newbie and having problem uploading images

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Please Help-I'm a newbie and having problem uploading images

Started by fairygirl, May 16, 2005, 02:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairygirl

First, let me say that I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I had someone install Coppermine for me recently(within the last month) so I'm figuring its the new download. Anyway, I  have my gallery set and am ready to upload images and allow others to do the same and it wont let us. I got the following message:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_dfffd6c9.JPG): failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\webspace\mywahmweb\ness27\scraptabulous.com\www \gallery\upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\phpDD9.tmp' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_dfffd6c9.JPG' in E:\webspace\mywahmweb\ness27\scraptabulous.com\www \gallery\upload.php on line 1197

Ok, can you make heads or tails of this? I came to the Coppermine forum and read the post about folders etc. and it's just mumbo jumbo to me. I'm sorry I'm a Coppermine idiot and can't figure it out. Are these things I can I do fix or does my host need to set permission? Is this something in the Coppermine files or possibly something else.  If you have any ideas or can help-please help!!!
Thanks

OmegaGOD

Make sure that the ./albums directory and ./albums/edit directory is writeable by the webserver. (You will need to change the folder permissions in IIS)
Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.